The Behringer AT108 is a guitar amp and it can be used to put vintage tone as well as character to the sound produced by guitars. One thing that becomes so easily obvious is that it is such a beautiful-sounding amp that those who are just starting to learn how to handle guitars can make use of. Our research into the Behringer AT108 15-Watt Acoustic Amplifier turned up a lot of very positive reviews. Almost everyone gives this amp a five star rating.
Reviews By Model
- Pyle-Pro PPG860A 300 Watt Portable Guitar Amplifier Review
- Marshall MG30FX 30 Watts Guitar Combo Amplifier Review
- Peavey 6505 Plus 60 Watts 112 Combo Guitar Amplifier Review
- Pyramid GA810 800-Watt Guitar Amplifier Review
- Fender Frontman 212R 100 Watts Electric Guitar Amplifier Review
- Line 6 Spider IV 75 75-watt Guitar Amplifier Review
- Behringer AT108 15-Watt Acoustic Amplifier Review
- Laney VC30-112 30 Watt Class A Guitar Tube Combo Review
- Line 6 Spider IV 15 Watt Guitar Amp Review
- Fender Mustang I 20 Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier Review
Reviews By Category
- Behringer Amps
- Fender Amps
- Laney Amps
- Line 6 Amps
- Marshall Amps
- Peavey Amps
- Pyle-Pro Amps
- Pyramid Amps
The Beginner Guitarist Primer
And get exclusive offers, special coupons sent right to your inbox! Just enter your email below.
This eBook will help you understand the importance of becoming a rhythm guitarist first. Do not fall into the trap of thinking that being a "super-shredder" makes you a good guitarist. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Master the concepts of rhythm guitar and guitar theory and you will lay the foundation for becoming a guitar legend.